16 May 2014

hello to alllll

After a long tym i am writing on my blog. This is only due to the busy shedule i am having. There are a lot of lykes comments and visits for the blog. I am very glad to see this. I will try to reply for all the comments but it will take tym. I will be publishing some new posts on the latest trending topics and issues as well as i will edit older most visited posts such as improvent exam, entrance related issues, etccc.
I hope u enjoyyed the election season (some may b not) it is definite that namo will change the system but the question is will this change going to benefit us or not.
Actuallly mr. narendra damodar dad modi clean sweeped it shows the majority. But i think mr. AK sufferred due to the transfer of divided vote in between them and congress.
Lets uss see what happens next.

10 comments:

  1. Can I give Improvement exam if I am fail in 3 subjects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start preparing. You have a full year @Shubham
      (You can follow me on google+ for latest updates)

      Delete
  2. Thanks regarding Your excellent Post & Contain In Your web site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @Albert. Your comments gives me confidence to write....

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and direful column concomitant to the present affair very, this can be settle forable as i accept anytime scan.You're fully fit abreast and actual intelligent
    MAT 221 Week 2 Assignment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly awesome post and i take in additional advantageous things from this
    MAT 221 Week 2 Assignment

    ReplyDelete
  6. unbelievable mail! Exceptionally Informative....please continue discovering distinct avenues considering your composition and doing intriguing things! I'm admiration it
    HRM 300 Week 4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Courses After 12th provides you a great career opportunity to students.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi..sir,
    i have given my 12th board in 2014 and i got compartment in chemistry, my subjects were (physics , chem , bio , english, computer science and pysical education ) , so i gave the compartment exam of chemistry but i failed to clear it . so i took admission in class 12 in another school nearby to give fresh exam of class 12 in 2015 again.. i got registered and i successfully gave examination and so i passed my subjects this time were (physics,chem,bio,eng,and hindi) . now the problem is i cheched my resut on internet i was passed . and even my result was printed and was kept in my school .when i went to recive it school said that cbse took your result back ,. and not giving it back as you passed in 2014 in 5 subject but i got comparted in chemistry.. now the question is if i was passed before, why my registration was not cancelled that time itself.. and how my result was published and given to the school. i wnt my new report card please give me a solution to it. how can i get it back my new pass result. its about my future :'( please help me out give me a solution pls sir. i m from madhyaperdesh indore,.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here